Monday, April 10, 2017

Creating a Space For Acro Yoga


This weekend the Davis Acro-Vets performed for the first time at the UC Davis Veterinary Talent Show. It was a great experience and is one of the first formal performances I’ve ever done in my life. I am very proud of Morgan, Neda, Tyler, Krysti, and I. Without the optimism of the group we would not have been able to create such a phenomenal routine.

What enabled us to create such an amazing routine?

We had fun practicing, so we did it as often as we could.

We had a space to practice on a consistent basis. Having a garage converted into a gymnastics studio has been one of the best additions to my daily life. We used ¾” thick mats that we ordered on amazon to pad the floor for under $200.

Investing in a home gym has given such a high happiness return. I recently made a kit of the items we use everyday in our home gym and for acro yoga that you can see here. https://kit.com/Vibelife

Without further ado, our performance!

No comments:

Post a Comment